4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Located conveniently between Vail & Beaver Creek, this 4-bedroom Ski Home is just minutes away from the slopes of Vail. Get the most out of your day by visiting the local restaurants, one-of-a-kind shops, and unlimited outdoor activities. Unwind with a glass of wine and an incredible view of the mountains off one of the spacious back porches.
Wake up with a fresh pot of coffee, breakfast, and gather around the fireplace in the living room to plan out the day. Walk a few blocks down the street and catch the free shuttle that takes you into the heart of Vail and the base of the mountains. With advanced hills for experienced riders and easier hills for beginners, the mountain is a perfect place for skiers and boarders of all levels. Take a break from the slopes or shopping to grab a bite to eat at one of the many amazing restaurants the city has to offer.
Hop on the shuttle back to the Ski Home and hang your gear in the garage to dry out for a few hours while everyone takes turns showering and trading games on the ping pong table. Round up the crew and shuttle back into town for an evening of pizza, drinks, or exotic cuisine. If you have any spare energy before the night is over, take a scenic ice skate on the man-made pond in the middle of downtown Vail. Wrap up the night with a glass of hot cocoa and stories from the day around the fireplace in the living room. Call up your family and friends and book today!
• Open living room, newly renovated kitchen, and elegant dining table on the main floor
• Gas fireplaces located in the upstairs living room and downstairs entertainment area
• Poker and ping-pong tables included in the downstairs area
• Long entryway that’s ideal for gearing up and drying clothes after
• Spacious, private bedrooms with in-suite bathrooms attached
• Swimming, golf, and other outdoor activities available during the summer months
• Full kitchen upstairs and half kitchen downstairs for drinks and hors d’oeuvres
• Expansive decks attached to the upstairs and downstairs common areas