This Privacy Notice described the information Elite Destination Homes (“Elite” or “we”) collect from you when you use or interact with our website www.elitedestinationhomes.com (the “Site”), with whom we share it, and the choices you have in connection with this. If you have
any questions about anything in this privacy notice, please email us at email@example.com.
1. Information we collect
We collect information when you:
Contact us: If you contact us through the website (for example, to request information about properties you are interested in, or make suggestions), we collect your email address, your first name, your last name, the reason for contacting us, and any information you provide. Please note that information you provide to us through an inquiry or any feedback, suggestions etc., without the parts that identify you, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and we may use it and share it with third parties
- Usage Information: which of the pages on our website you access, the frequency of access, how much time you spend on each page, what you click on while on our website, when you accessed the website.
- Location Information: information about your estimated location as may be determined from the IP Address.
- Device Information: information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser, and IP addresses.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. We use first-party cookies, which are cookies that we place on your device ourselves, and third-party cookies, which are cookies that we allow third parties to place on your device.
We allow Google Analytics to place cookies to track how the website is used so that we can make improvements. Google Analytics may also set cookies on your browser or mobile device, or read cookies that are already there. Google Analytics may also receive information about you from apps you have downloaded, that partner with Google. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. Go here to learn about how to control information used by Google Analytics.
2. How we use your information
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide the Service: administer the Elite Destination Homes service;
- Answer your queries: contact you or respond to an inquiry from you in connection with your use of the website.
- Communicate with you: communicate with you about the website, about your upcoming use of our services (for example: we will send you an email about an upcoming stay at your property), and to provide you support or other services you request.
- Tell you about our new products: if you sign up to our mailing list, send you notifications about new features or information available on our services or that we feel might be of interest to you. See Section 5 below to learn how you can opt out of receiving these communications at any time.
- Maintain the website or service: help diagnose problems on the website, enhance its security, administer it, prevent or detect fraud.
- Improve and conduct benchmarking: optimize our website to our users’ preferences. We also aggregate personal information for the purpose of research and benchmarking for marketing and share aggregated information with third parties for these purposes.
- Defend our rights and those of others, to efficiently maintain our business and to comply with the law: as described in Section 3 below.
3. How we share your information
We share your information service providers that facilitate the provision of our service, and as necessary to efficiently run our business and to comply with our legal and other obligations.
- Service Providers. We share information with service providers that help us operate the website and conducts analytics on your use of the website
- Corporate Family. We share information within our corporate family, such as with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, in order to efficiently carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law.
- Corporate Reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information, as part of the assets being sold, with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would share personal information, as part of the assets being liquidated, with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- To Prevent Harm. We will share information if we believe it is necessary to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- Legal Purposes. We will share information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
With Your Consent. Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose.
4. How we store and protect your information
We implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. For example, all communications on the website are done using HTTPS communications protocol. Also, we have implemented various policies including, encryption, access, and authentication to guard against unauthorized access to personal data in our systems.
Please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
We retain information collected through the website for as long as necessary to serve the purpose for which it was provided, and as necessary for specific purposes to the extent that we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or as necessary to protect our legal rights, fulfill our contractual obligations or for certain business requirements.
5. Your choices with respect to your information
Access, update or delete information: If you need to access, update, or delete personal information that we may have, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (651) 389-3862.
Promotional emails. You can opt out of receiving promotional e-mails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided in each e-mail or by contacting us at email@example.com We will continue to send you transactional notifications in connection with your use of the Elite Destination Homes services.
Analytics. You can control the information provided to Google and opt out of certain ads provided by Google by using any of the methods set forth here or using the Google Analytics opt out browser add-on here.
Cookies. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. To find out how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or device, and how to reject and delete the cookies, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/. If you choose to opt out, we will place an “opt-out cookie” on your computer. The “opt-out cookie” is browser specific and device specific and only lasts until cookies are cleared from your browser or device. The opt-out cookie will not work for some cookies that are important to how our websites and mobile apps work (“essential cookies”). If the cookie is removed or deleted, if you upgrade your browser or if you
visit us from a different computer, you will need to return and update your preferences.
6. Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. For further details, visit https://www.eff.org/issues/do-not-track.
7. Links to other sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the privacy notice of every site you visit.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy notices or practices of any third-party sites or services.
8. Children’s privacy
This website and our services are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect or share information from children.
Elite Destination Homes is a trademark of Elite Destination Homes. Use of these marks without the express written permission of Elite Destination Homes is prohibited.
10. Contact us
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or the website, please contact us at:
Elite Destination Homes
Information Security Officer
579 Selby Avenue, St Paul, MN 55102 USA
Tel: (651) 389-3862
11. Changes to our Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will post the changes to this page, and will indicate the date they go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights we will notify you of the changes by posting a prominent notice on our website or using other methods that we select, such as sending you an email.