210 Laurel Avenue, 5+ Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14
210 Laurel welcomes you to charming Stillwater, Minnesota. Built in 1859 and located on the bluffs directly above the birthplace of Minnesota, this Victorian home offers a tranquil retreat and unrivaled views of the beautiful St. Croix River valley. The manicured grounds provide ample green space, a stately gazebo, and a covered terraza, all with magnificent vistas. Directly across the street from Pioneer Park, the home is less than 5 blocks up a public stairway from Stillwater’s award-winning restaurants and shopping district.
The interior is brimming with antiques and modern comforts. You’ll find a professional grade kitchen, formal dining room, several living areas, and five peaceful bedrooms, three of which are warmed by fireplaces. Our guests include family reunions, intimate wedding parties, and savvy travelers who appreciate the natural beauty of the area and wish to keep everyone under one roof. 210 Laurel is ideally suited for a memorable getaway. Stay with us and find out for yourself!GO BACK
- 74-foot open concept great room with kitchen, living room, dining room, library and atrium
- 7000+ sq. ft. historic bluff home on the North Hill that sleeps 14
- 1.7 acres of manicured grounds and gardens (seasonal)
- 4 bedrooms w/ queen sized beds each with their own full bathroom and fireplace
- 1 family bedroom w/ king sized bed, children’s room w/ bunk beds & full bathroom
- Laundry room – Convertible to a bedroom w/ queen size air mattress and full bathroom
- 6 full bathrooms & 3 half baths
- Semi-professional kitchen with breakfast bar and additional sitting area
- Dining room for 10
- Sitting parlor w/ gas fireplace
- Libraries and sun rooms
- Dedicated Make Up Artist room
- Lower level bar with pool table
- 3 car garage + 7 additional off street parking spaces on site
- Heated driveway (seasonal)
- Wrap around deck and covered terraza overlooking the St. Croix River Valley
- Walking distance to local parks and downtown Stillwater businesses
- And so much more!
- Officially Licensed and Permitted by the City of Stillwater, MN – License # 2017-04
ELITE’s concierge services ensure that you make the most of your stay. Relax and enjoy the local culture! Our services include:
- Meet and greet at the home
- Home familiarization
- Pre-grocery shopping (additional charge)
- Restaurant reservations
- Coordination of chef services
- Coordination of in-home massage and spa services
- Additional cleaning requests
Our concierge is on-call to make your stay easy and memorable.
About the Area
Discover Stillwater… the 1848 Birthplace of Minnesota located on the scenic St. Croix River! A place where paddle wheel riverboats and gondolas glide the waters. Historic Main Street shopping, dining, lodging and entertainment are yours inside this charming river town where time stands still in the valley. There are so many things to do in Stillwater, Minnesota!
Enjoy all four seasons in Stillwater, MN… The robust colors of the bluffs in the Fall and crisp flavors of winery and brewery harvests. Winter days showcasing holiday boutique shopping, romantic winter escapes or vintage/antique shop browsing. Spring flowers blooming in the parks and along the bike trail. Warm Summer air welcoming outdoor art fairs, restaurant patios, festival events, boating, and historic sightseeing.
CLICK BELOW for more information on any item.