We Do More so You Stress Less
At Elite Destination Homes, we appreciate that you lead a full life – your vacation home is the last thing you want to worry about. That’s why we offer an entire suite of vacation home services that allow you to customize the perfect package to meet your specific needs. Our Vacation Home Management team is here to help you manage your investment while allowing you to enjoy more of life.
Elite’s Suite of Vacation Home Services Can Include Any – Or All – of the Following:
Rental Revenue Generation and Reservations Management
- Creation and monitoring of rental performance goals.
- Ensure premium representation of your home in the vacation rental marketplace through a variety of productive rental channels and marketing partners.
- Strategic marketing and promotions to increase sales through more exposure and increased lead generation, including search optimization, Google AdWords, and targeted email marketing.
- Prompt, personalized follow-through on rental inquiries, calendar management, bookings, rent collection, property protection, pre-stay concierge services, “welcome home” follow-up, and issue resolution.
- Weekly reservation reports and monthly rental distributions.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day operations of home.
- Maintenance, repairs, and preventive maintenance schedules.
- Property inspections: periodic and impromptu.
- Verify and renew required licenses; monitor regulatory changes.
- Review and administer insurance policies, including claim submission and follow-up.
- Natural disaster support; emergency response services 24/7.
- Initial home-readiness.
Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Develop annual budgets.
- Manage operating expense (petty cash) account with local property manager.
- Review and payment of approved invoices.
- Facilitate local and international tax information and payments.
- Maintain home’s general ledger.
- Prepare quarterly income statements and trends.
- Prepare annual financial reports to provide to Owner’s choice of accounting firm.
- Distribution of net operating income to Owner.
Property Management Oversight
- Hire and train local property management/concierge staff as needed, on behalf of Owner.
- Act as liaison, provide general administration and support of local property management staff, and/or vacation rental property management team.
- Review staff and service provider contracts.
Capital Project Management Oversight
- Source contractors and service suppliers as necessary for renovations, both interior and exterior.
- Establish and manage project budget, review bids, and monitor project within the approved budget.
- Ongoing project management with weekly reports to the owner.
- Establish home exchange program if desired.
- Administer home exchange requests.
- Work as liaison between Owners.
- Assist guest with pre-stay concierge services and connect guest to local staff.
- Prepare the home for family and/or guests to include necessary household amenities and supplies.
- Pre-stay concierge service.
- Coordinate with local staff to provide Owner or Guest services upon arrival.
- Follow up with guest after stay for comments and positive reviews.