5 Bedrooms, 4.75 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Be prepared to have your breath taken away when you step inside Villa Jacqueline as it frames the Sea of Cortez beyond. The blend of stone, wood, and glass provides a chic, natural abode for the most discerning. Located on the 7th hole of the Nicklaus course in Puerto Los Cabos, this villa offers a simply exquisite, contemporary Baja living experience.
Four spacious and pristine bedrooms take advantage of unobstructed sea views and offer complete privacy and comfort with en suite bathrooms, double vanities, ample closets and terrace access. If you need a little more room, the office equipped with a Mac and printer, can serve as a fifth bedroom.
The living and dining areas are designed to invite the outdoors in, with floor to ceiling windows or doors, as you view the blues and greens of the sea. The covered terrace is a refined corner space to curl up with a good book, inhale the sea air, or unwind in front of the fire in the evening. The BBQ and outdoor kitchen are just an arm’s reach away.
If you love the water, Villa Jacqueline is an ideal vacation retreat. You will enjoy two beautiful swimming pools, an infinity-edge and a 54-foot lap pool, as well as a hot tub that comfortably accommodates 8. Shower indoors or out in either of two bathrooms to take in the radiant warmth of Los Cabos. One of the guest bedrooms adjoins a large sandbox and water feature, ideal for little ones.
The manicured oceanfront and golf community that surrounds the villa will instantly make you feel at home, with easy access to the exclusive Fundadores beach club and the charm of San Jose del Cabo at your feet. We look forward to helping you with an exceptional stay, whether this means deep sea fishing, enjoying a round or two on championship courses, or just absorbing the Cabo sun.
Located at the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula, where the azure Sea of Cortés flows into the mighty Pacific Ocean, Cabo San Lucas – Cabo to those who know it – is a place that offers visitors the best of land and sea. You can tee up for a round of golf at one of the area’s many world-class courses, or ride horseback through hills of spectacular beauty. Relax poolside or picnic on a sandy beach. All of this is yours when you stay at one of Elite Destination Homes’ Cabo San Lucas vacation rentals. Overlooking the ocean and appointed with casual elegance, our homes in Cabo remind those fortunate enough to stay there that life just doesn’t have to be so complicated, or move quite so fast – at least when you’re on vacation.
- You will need a reservation for many of the restaurants
- Tuesday evenings are Music night and Thursday evenings Art Walk nights in the historical part of San Jose del Cabo.
Historical part of town:
- La Dolce-fantastic pizza and Italian food. Seating indoors or outdoors in the garden – http://www.restaurantladolce.com
- La Lupita-bespoke taco’s, cocktails and live music! – http://www.lalupita-restaurant.com/index.html
- H-very nice chic Mexican food – http://www.artcabo.com/h-restaurant.html
- La Patrona-lovely outdoor setting – http://lapatronafinedining.com
- La Revolucion– new restaurant – https://www.facebook.com/larevolucioncomedor/
In the valley and part of Puerto Los Cabos:
- Flora Farms-Farm to table, comfort food – Really hard to get an evening reservation- easier for lunch – http://www.flora-farms.com
- Acre-gorgeous organic restaurant – http://www.acrebaja.com
- Los Tamarindos-Farm to table – http://www.lostamarindos.mx
- The Coffee Lab – when in town and you want a perfect espresso, sweet treat or a like snack…this is the place! – https://www.facebook.com/coffeelabcabo/
|From||$1,290/ per night|
Contemporary, chic design that exemplifies indoor/outdoor living
Ideal location overlooking the Nicklaus golf course and just a short walk from the sea
Indoor and outdoor living areas
Indoor and outdoor kitchens with BBQ grill, fireplace, and bar
4 spacious bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and ocean views
Office can serve as a 5th bedroom
2 bathrooms include both indoor and outdoor showers
Rooftop deck with fire pit
Lap pool, infinity-edge pool, and 8-person hot tub
Fiber optic internet throughout
Sonos sound throughout
- Your Content Goes Here
Access to a private Tennis Court and a separate Lap Pool
Access to exclusive Fundadores Beach Club provides dining, state of the art fitness facility, massage services, pool and jacuzzi, kids activity/play area and beach access.
Relax and enjoy your home and surrounding local culture!
Our services include:
Meet and greet at the home
Coordination of chef services
Coordination of in-home massage and spa services
Additional cleaning requests
Our concierge is on-call to make your stay easy and memorable.
579 Selby Avenue, St Paul, MN 55102