7 Bedrooms, 7.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 16
Premiere Luxury La Jolla Vacation Home located on the cliff above La Jolla’s prestigious Bird Rock Cove features 7 Bedrooms (8 beds), 7 1/2 baths with elevator, 2 complete kitchens, surround sound big screen theater room with recliner chairs, panoramic oceanfront view of the Pacific Ocean, rooftop tennis court, pool and ping pong table and much much more. Hosting numerous celebrities and the filming of television, this magnificent home is the perfect Oceanfront getaway.
This Ultimate California Beach House is located on the cliffs of prestigious Bird Rock with beach access a few blocks away and a short walk from shops and restaurants.
The home offers floor-to-ceiling windows so you can enjoy the spectacular views, day and night. The open floor plan makes this home feel open and airy and is great for luxurious entertaining.
Come enjoy a dream house with two fully equipped kitchens that would make any chef swoon and a formal dining room with seating for 14. A perfect place to celebrate special occasions for family and friends. For wine lovers, keep your great bottles in the perfect environment of the 800-bottle wine cellar.
Featured on one of Hollywood’s longest running TV shows with nearly two-million viewers per episode, this magnificent home has also been the vacation choice for global celebrities. This stunning property is a regular destination spot of the “Who’s Who” list. A popular retreat for business people, as well as a secluded get-a-way to enjoy with family and friends.
The villa features a swimming pool, above ground hot tub, spacious outdoor lounge areas, a rooftop tennis court, pool and ping pong table, outdoor kitchen and all with the amazing oceanfront view and ambiance of the Pacific Ocean.
A fully equipped gym is waiting to help keep you in shape while your are on vacation. Enjoy the sauna or rooftop tennis court, prepare dinner on the barbecue and watch the gorgeous sunset from the al-fresco dining area.
BEDROOMS AND BATHS
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Fireplace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 6 – Guest suite with separate entrance: Queen size bed, Queen size sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone
- shower, Television
- Additional Bedding – Fitness Room: Queen size murphy bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Attached Casita House
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Cable Television
- Home theater system
- Sound system
- Electric pianos (2)
- Concert grand piano
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Fitness room
- Gas Fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Wine cellar
- Billiards Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Steam showers
- Backgammon, poker chips and board games
- Swimming Pool (Heated)
- Hot tub (Heated)
- Terrace with lounge area
- Rooftop Deck
- Golf cart
- View of ocean
- Rooftop Tennis Courts
- Sun Loungers
POINTS OF INTEREST
- 2.9 miles to San Diego Golf
- 3.2 miles to Village of La Jolla
- 4.9 miles to Sea World
- 10.9 miles to Downtown San Diego
- 11.8 miles to Seaport Village
- 22 miles to San Diego Botanical Garden
- 3 minute walk to Windansea Beach
- 11.7 miles to San Diego International Airport (SAN)
When checking-into the house, Guests will be met and greeted by the property manager upon arrival and will be given a tour of the home.
- Cleaning service – minimum 3 days stay
- Home includes exceptional quality linens from 600 TC Egyptian Cotton, 540 TC Pima Cotton, soft and cool Microfiber, or 800 TC 100% Cotton. All pillows, blankets and comforters are down alternative.
EXTRA COST (advance notice may be required)
- Pool heating
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Price for less than 7 nights is $3500 per night plus tax and fees
- Maximum 16 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets considered ($250 Pet Cleaning Fee)
- Children welcome
- Social events not permitted
- Wheelchair accessible
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Check-out: 11:00AM
About the Area
Surrounded by sandy beaches and a perfect year-round climate, La Jolla is Southern California at its best. Home to the Scripps Institute of Oceanography and the Scripps Birch Aquarium and Museum, plus a stunning coastline, boutique shopping, unique dining, and proximity to the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld. La Jolla is a perfect destination for your Southern California vacation.
A street-legal electric golf cart is provided for your use during your stay for easy beach and village access. The home has a 3-car garage. There is also ample street parking directly in front of the house. Two beach cruiser bicycles are provided for your enjoyment.
Rates & Calendar
2019/2020 Dates Nightly Rates Mar 22 – June 1
(3 night min.)
$3,500 Jun 2 – Dec 20
(3 night min.)
$3,500 Dec 21 – Jan 2
(7 night min.)
**Receive a 20% discount [A $700/night savings] when you stay 7-nights and more! Excluding Holiday Dates**
Security Deposit – if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $3000
Cleaning fee: $950