If you’ve been searching for a luxurious wilderness getaway, look no further than the spectacular beauty of Jackson, Wyoming. Breathe in the crisp, fresh alpine air, and exhale the stresses of daily life as you immerse yourself in the stunning scenery of this world-class, four-season destination. The main town of Jackson sits at the southern end of Jackson Hole—a 50-mile-long valley where the rich and famous seek serenity and solitude.
The valley is bordered by the Teton and Gros Ventre mountain ranges, which attract wealthy ski bunnies in the colder months with their promise of powdery white perfection. Teton Village is nestled at the foot of the Teton Mountains and has an eclectic range of Jackson Hole vacation rentals to choose from. But, for a taste of pure indulgence, one of the best places to stay in Teton Village is the luxurious Garnet Lodge, one of our most popular vacation rentals.
The Best Things to Do in Jackson, Wyoming
This all-season vacation destination offers guests so much to see and do no matter the weather. Our team at Elite Destination Homes has compiled a list of some of our favorite experiences in Jackson, Wyoming.
- Start your day in Teton Village with a ride on the Aerial Tram. It’s the best way to get your bearings as you climb more than 4,000 feet to the summit of Rendezvous Mountain to be greeted with incredible 360-degree views of the whole valley.
- If you didn’t come to ski or snowboard, there’s a raft of other snowtime activities, including scenic dog sled rides through the spectacular scenery.
- Or, why not try a snowmobile tour—a unique way to discover otherwise inaccessible parts of this magnificent landscape.
- If you love wildlife, jump on a horse-drawn sleigh ride through the National Elk Refuge, where you’ll encounter thousands of elk and other critters such as wolves, foxes, bison, coyotes, eagles, and trumpeter swans.
- The authentic Old West town of Jackson is just 12 miles from Garnet Lodge. Make sure to grab a vacation snap under the famous elk antler arches in Town Square.
- After browsing the art galleries and boutiques along the boardwalks, explore the town center during summertime in a horse-drawn stagecoach.
- Visit the Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum to learn all about the region’s Wild West past.
- Head to the oldest building in Jackson town—the Jackson Hole Playhouse—for a fabulous evening of live theater and delicious food.
- Once the warmer weather arrives, Snake River offers an incredible day of adventure. Pack your camera and binoculars, and head out on the relaxing 13-mile, scenic raft trip where you’ll discover an abundance of wildlife roaming through the breathtaking scenery.
- Step back in time with a three-hour covered wagon and cookout show. Your covered wagon will depart Jackson town and take you deep into Cache Creek Canyon, where you’ll enjoy a Western show, a delicious cowboy-style meal, and live music.
Luxurious Jackson Hole Rentals
If you’re looking for a well-deserved escape, our beautifully-appointed, three-bedroom Jackson mountain home is the perfect year-round retreat and has mesmerizing views of Jackson Hole’s unspoilt alpine scenery. So, if you’re looking for a Teton Village rental, call our friendly staff directly on 651-389-3843, and we will help make your next Jackson vacation as memorable and stress-free as possible.