Rue de l’Université, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Nestled between a private mansion and a large courtyard, this luxuriously appointed home is located in the heart of the “quartier antiquaire,” the city’s art and antique district. You and your guests will fall in love with this flat before you even step inside. Once through its door, you’ll be struck by the wonderful natural light.
This home is near everything wonderful about Paris. At the same time, this extraordinary home offers a quiet, comfy residential experience when you choose to enjoy a night in.Read GO BACK
- Sleeps 6
- Quiet, peaceful ambiance overlooking a beautiful terrace and garden
- Chic salon with a mix of classic and contemporary French and Italian furnishings
- Elegant kitchen with antique empire dining table and upholstered garden chairs
- Floor-to-ceiling windows allow plenty of light and the sound of the chirping birds
- Exquisite all-white marble bathrooms
- Free long distance to 49 countries, including the U.S.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
About the Area
The rue de l’Universite is along one of the most exclusive, elegant enclaves of the Left Bank. There is no neighborhood more central, more chic, more hip or with more convenient access to shopping, restaurants, and cafés, in all of Paris.
This apartment provides convenient access to many of the city’s most treasured jewels of destinations, including many that only residents know about.
Rates & Calendar
**Home exchange accepted**
This is a private home that is enjoyed by it’s owners. We do not accept outside rentals. If you are an owner and would like to reserve your time, please follow these simple instructions:
- Review the availability of the calendar
- Contact us with your desired dates or call us at 651-389-3831
- We will confirm your dates via email