Casa Celina, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Located in one of Mexico’s most prestigious resorts, steps away from the Sea of Cortez and worlds away from the ordinary, Casa Celina offers the epitome of the Cabo experience. This sanctuary of style and comfort offers you and your guests the ultimate combination of serenity and service.
Lounge by any of the resort’s pools. Pamper yourself at the spa. Work out at the fitness center. Dine by the sea at a candlelit table for two. Or, simply bask in the ambiance of this incredible resort home as you create memories for a lifetime.
Renting this Elite home in Cabo is a great way to get a taste of the luxurious lifestyle at Las Ventanas al Paraiso.Read GO BACK
- Mediterranean-Mexican architecture and design
- Airy great room with fireplace
- Large covered terrace with built-in seating and lounge chairs and with views to the sea
- Second covered terrace off great room
- Telescope for whale watching and stargazing
- Open, spacious kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances and granite kitchen countertops
- Central AC
- Ceiling fans
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet
About the Area
Casa Celina is a private resort residence located just steps from the beach at Las Ventanas al Paraiso. Los Cabos is located at the tip of Baja, California, where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. Nearby San Jose is the quintessential quaint Mexican village; its streets lined with art galleries, boutique shops and a variety of fabulous restaurants. Cabo San Lucas, also just a short drive away, offers stores of all kinds, beautiful beaches and bustling nightlife.
Rates & Calendar
**Home exchange accepted**
This is a private home that is enjoyed by its owners. If you are an owner and would like to reserve your time, please follow these simple instructions:
- Review the availability of the calendar
- Contact us with your desired dates or call us at 651-389-3831
- We will confirm your dates via email. If you are interested in renting our unit, please contact Rosewood Resorts: Las Ventanas directly at +52-624-144-2800 and mention Unit 3203.